- An Ex-Chief Engineer with a Career extending 14 years in shipping, of that 11 years of sailing on Tankers and 4 years ashore managing Vessels of various types.
- Manish has worldwide sea experience and leadership skills with an aptitude for detail, excellent analytical problem-solving skills and a track record for delivering results.
- Vendor Management
- Dry Dockings / Budgeting
- Vessel Take Over / Liaising with ship classification society.
- Oil Majors Vetting / PSC / FSC Inspection
- PMS System Implementation / Inventory Management.
CURRENT & PREVIOUS POSITION
- Present Position Superintendent
- Previously worked as Technical Superintendent with India based Ship Managers.
- Sea Service as a Junior Engineer to Chief Engineer on various types of Tankers: Oil / Product.
- Carried out Vessel Visits / Vessel Take-overs / Dry-docking / Change of Management / Flag Change / Various Third-party Inspections including PSC etc.
- A Graduate in Marine Engineering from India’s Leading Marine Technical Institute.
- Date of Birth: 30th January, 1978
- Languages Spoken/Written: English, Hindi
- Nationality: Indian