Sanjeev Kumar Saigal
- A Master Mariner with a Career extending 21 years in shipping, of that 16 years of sailing on Tankers and 5 years ashore managing Vessels of various types.
- Highly skilled and motivated Marine Superintendent. Has excellent writing skills and extensive knowledge of the marine industry. Expert in incident investigation to minutest details.
- Internal / External Vessel Audits.
- Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Compliances.
- ISM, ISPS, MLC
- International Marine Laws.
- Networking and liaising with Oil Majors
- Pre-Vetting / PSC / FSC Preparation and Inspection
CURRENT & PREVIOUS POSITION
- Present Position Marine Superintendent (Ops / Vetting)
- Previously worked as Marine Auditor and flag state Auditor with UAE based Ship Inspection Company representing Flag State Liberia.
- Sea Service as a Master on various types of Tankers: Oil / Produ
- Carried out Vessel Visits / ISM, ISPS, MLC Audits / Vessel Take-overs / Dry-docking / Change of Management / Flag Change / Various Third-party Inspections including PSC etc.
- A Graduate in B.Sc Nautical Science from India’s Leading Marine Nautical Institute.
- Date of Birth: 31th October 19
- Languages Spoken/Written: English, Hindi
- Nationality: Indian